Author Topic: Information  (Read 1104 times)

Offline N8BMB

• Administrator
  • You don't have to like it, you just have to do it!
    • N8BMB.com
Information
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 04:30:54 PM »
I included this forum for several reasons.  First, since the chat area on the main site is not being used, it will be discontinued (if not done already when you read this), second as a way for members to share ideas and comments in an area that allows others to reply or share their thoughts as well and not have to create an "article" to do so.

I do place some limits for this forum.  Such as I don't want reviews posted here yet as I am trying to set this up on the main site.  But I also ask that some topics/subjects that may be placed either here or on the main site be included in the other.  For instance, if you have a design for an antenna that you want to share, you may do so here, but I also ask that you create an article on the main site for all to read and access, since this forum is really meant for members only.

That said, if there are any issues or problems with the forum or if you are getting spam or if you are being harassed, bothered, etc. from a certain member please let the admins know.  Usually, the moderator(s) of each board/topic can be contacted, however I am asking that all concerns be sent to the following email address:

forumadmin@n8bmb.com

The reason is anything that is done through the forum is kept within the forum application, and in the event the forum experiences any kind of corruption, hack or "catastrophic failure" that would require having to delete and/or clear the entire program from the server, all corresponding communication will be removed as well.  In the event that someone is experiencing serious problems with another user/member and if (hopefully not!) legal action is started, then all communications related to the "harassment" can be used for that purpose.  If they are lost, then these issues become hearsay and difficult to prove otherwise.

The above email address, while on the server, is NOT part of the forum and is backed up regularly by the site host provider and can be retrieved in the event of any site failure and I also keep them on the local computer at home as well.

Again, thanks for being a member of N8BMB.com and the Forum.  I hope you find them useful and entertaining!  8)

Dennis - N8BMB